prim

prim

prim

prim

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Snowbound


The snows came at last and we are in the winter wonderland phase here. It was so warm on Tuesday we didn't need jackets, and today arctic gear is needed to get to the mail box--a typical Iowa winter. As I come to most things late in the game, I just discovered Modern Family and bought the entire dvd collection--we can't stop watching it, the girls and I got completely enamored first, James said he couldn't believe we were so glued to the tv, then he started watching and went far enough to say "I thought they didn't know how to make good television shows anymore, but this is really great." We also bought "The Artist", which I wish I had never heard of, because I probably would have liked it better if everyone hadn't said how marvelous it is--I give it an ok, not a best picture statue!

There is just enough sun to get a few photos done, I will be so glad when I can get back outside to the natural light. Here are 2 photos, taken a day apart, both at noon, this is how bad indoor photography is on a cloudy day, all the lights on in the house and the bucket doesn't even look like the same one...




Here are a few more springs on the way...






No comments:

Post a Comment