prim

prim

prim

prim

Sunday, February 16, 2014

The Paint is Flying!

I am in the middle of a painting frenzy, things are turning blue and yellow and red and even turquoise, the drying items are strewn across the living room floor, covering the dining table and all the book shelves--just wait until you see it all! Rolling pins, bread boards, bowls and mashers are off the overloaded storage shelves at last and I've hired the girls to help out, as they need Disney money (we are jumping in the car and heading west in a couple weeks, hoping to find some warm air somewhere in this country!). Grace is covering boxes in fabric, Anna is on the egg painting detail. Listing it all is a problem I refuse to think about at this point. I started with cupboard blue, here are just a smidgen of what I got done.

No comments:

Post a Comment