prim

prim

prim

prim

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Recovering

Well, I was down with the flu for a week, then had to face an IRS audit, currently hoping it is the end of bad news for this year. The audit is so far so good, awaiting results, but what a lot of stress for no good reason. I am trying to get back to normal with some new listings this week and may try to paint my blues away--I just got a giant pile of bread boards and mashers in that need some prettying up. Here are the finished goods so far...



4 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better, nasty flu....love all you goodies but that sweet little wedding ring bowl stole my heart, is it for sale? Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bowl is for sale--if you click on the link to my ebay store (left sidebar here), you will find it. I am also going to put a link to the listing on my facebook page, if that is any easier, I am on facebook as Elaine Huntsman, thanks!

      Delete
  2. Hi Elaine. Pretty wares. You did a good job. I found your blog through Earlene over at Primitive Passion. I am a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so glad you found me, hope you'll like my postings!

      Delete