prim

prim

prim

prim

Monday, November 19, 2018

A Miss Mustard Seed Milk Paint Testimonial

I've been looking at Miss Mustard Seed milk paint products for a while now.  I watched some of her tutorials and decided I needed to order some paint.  The first thing I tried was painting things green and then going over them in red.  I thought the red would chip more and show more green, but it is true that milk paint never does what you think it will, but it always knows best.  I do love the results.  The red is the perfect red and looks just like early paint, as you can see from the cast iron deer in the background--it has its original 120 year old red paint and my new creations match it very well.  I'm trying the grainsack color next--looking forward to being surprised again.




No comments:

Post a Comment