prim

prim

prim

prim

Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Stop Snowing!

I think I am not alone in wanting winter to go away.  Snow, snow and more snow, soooo tired of it, the shoveling, the dirt and snow tracked into the house, scraping the windshield, wearing 40 lbs of coats and gloves.  I have been working about around the clock trying to not think about it, but I have not succeeded.  Here are some of my creations, which will be followed by about one million things in red and white, I got a little carried away...








2 comments:

  1. Well, that makes at least 2 of us tired of the snow....even by our standards, we are getting slammed...23” last week, and 16” today...and it is STILL snowing. GAH! Love that sweet little bunny pudding mold.... Looks like I missed the pounce pots....I don’t see the replies until a new post is made unfortunately..... Wishing your thoughts of spring.... Robin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did not list them yet--I kept getting to the end of the day and going to bed instead of listing. Hopefully today!

      Delete