prim

prim

prim

prim

Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Maybe Some White Paint Will Help


Agonizingly slow sales combined with the high anxiety of tax time combined with the world more on fire than ever--Prozac is starting to look like a good idea.  I finished my first bunch of "paint it white", with more to come.  I really love everything that I am doing right now, but it is not translating into sales.  Pretty sure it is a choice of gas in the car or a cute antique and the gas is winning.  I am still amazed at the posts I see on the socials claiming that everything is great and all we need to do is quit driving and stop eating meat.  I also used to think the phrase "the lunatics are running the asylum" was funny.  I'm not laughing any more.



and this is my solace



 

2 comments:

  1. I love your solace piece. I think we all need one. Hugs Elaine... You're right, it's not funny anymore. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete