prim

prim

prim

prim

Friday, July 8, 2022

The Yellow Milk Paint Arrives

 I mixed mustard and cream milk paint to make this pretty butter yellow milk paint.  I still want to paint some crocks this color, but time is always a problem.  The summer flea markets and antique shows have been too tempting.  I have so much inventory, I have completely run out of storage space.  My finished goods cupboards are starting to look like they were arranged by the Cat in the Hat--I have to be so careful when I open the doors!  My work table looks like an episode of hoarders.  I have to move stuff to the bed to work, then I have to move it back when I want to sleep.  It doesn't help that it is time to start fall crafting.  I just now want to start working with red white and blue--can't believe the 4th is gone already.






No comments:

Post a Comment