prim

prim

prim

prim

Thursday, August 25, 2022

May The Haunting Begin

 I am so late working on fall, but just got the first batch done.  I am pleased with the results.

      This skeleton is about my only Halloween decoration that I keep for myself. 

     He was a Martha Stewart design from a few years ago.  I do like him, he is a good model.   He is full length, but folds up nicely if you only have room to show half.                                 



this little oil painting is a bit spooky, I think--it is antique, not my work


the tombstone breadboard, I painted the back with black milk paint and added an old tin type


The latest in the haunted portrait series.  I would totally have this doll in my house.


why cute twins are considered spooky, I do not know, but they are


this is my favorite, it is a tiny little mirror given away by a hardware store and the twins are perfect for it



2 comments:

  1. These are all wicked good Elaine!!! I especially love the mirrors as I have a collection of antique wooden hand mirrors. Whenever I see old photos of twins, I think of the twins (who weren't really twins) in The Shining. A friend of mine and I dressed up like them a few years back...we won first place in the two contests we entered. Fun times. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete