prim

prim

prim

prim

Thursday, May 21, 2015

A Little Red White and Blue

I wish I could say I was done moving and the new house is a dream with new paint and curtains and all good things, but truth is we are still moving, not one drop of new paint has been put on the walls and massive amounts of caulking, spackling and sanding still need to be done. This doesn't even include the new bathroom fixtures that need to be installed, gutting and redoing the kitchen, oh, the list goes on. I know some people complain about the movers being slow or the contractors not showing up--in this house, it is me, my husband and two teenage girls moving every stick of furniture and pile of dough bowls and we are the only contractors in sight. We are also exhausted. I may or may not find time to list these, we shall have to see...

No comments:

Post a Comment