prim

prim

prim

prim

Monday, May 11, 2015


Well, I finally have my home. I must admit, my first reaction to walking through the empty house was "Oh, God, what have we done?", as the enormity of the work ahead hit me hard. We spent all Friday night just moving the yard stuff over, which helped with the dressing up. These are little concrete fairies that I got at Walmart of all places, only $12.98!


Here are the other yard ornaments:


This is the yard, it is freaking huge!


I really like the back porch, it is so country cute


Tomorrow, I'll show you some of the inside. The girls and I are stripping the grasscloth--goodbye Tiki room!

2 comments:

  1. Such an exciting time for you. I am so proud for you. What would I do to walk into MY home and it be an open slate, to put my own stamp on and to call it home. Enjoy the journey. All the hard work will be worth it in the end. Please let us follow along thru your pictures and progress.
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your house is just lovely! Looks like it will be a warm and cozy home for you and your family. Great looking little fairy from Walmart... it looks like an old one! Will have to check out my local store to see what they have! Enjoy making your house your home.... and, as Angela above said, I hope to follow you along on your progress!!

    ReplyDelete