prim

prim

prim

prim

Monday, July 16, 2018

I Used up All My Blue Milk Paint

I should have known to buy the giant bag of milk paint powder--the smaller size was gone in a flash!  I LOVE my newest creations and will work hard to get them out for sale soon.

I know I need to start thinking about fall things, as they only sell in August for some reason.  I'm just now getting in the mood to do red white and blue July 4th stuff, so very behind the times in shop world.  Hopefully, I will get some fall inspiration this year--I totally missed the boat last year, not an original idea in my head.  Pinterest isn't even helping me, all the Halloween stuff is kind of country cutsie, not what I want to do.  I have been listening to Harry Potter books as I work, and that hasn't helped either.  Ah, well, here is where my heart is, back in blue land.



I actually have a few more blue rolling pins besides these.


and how gorgeous is the Laundry Basket Quilts blue calico?


this little girl is an antique Amish doll, warning you, the price is $250

bread board, front and back:




No comments:

Post a Comment