prim

prim

prim

prim

Friday, July 27, 2018

Sampler Madness

Sales are trending up and I have some fall craft ideas.  I still haven't acted upon those ideas, so we will see how that works out.  In the meantime, the girls have been making samplers for me and I have been framing them with my collection of antique frames.  Several are Christmas themed, so I think I'll start adding Christmas goods in early.

It has been a very stressful July, worries about my daughter having surgery to remove wisdom teeth, mother-in-law needing nursing home care and possibly moving in with our family, and my husband's job is always a source of exasperation.  Anna's surgery was successful and she had a bad week of pain, but is better now.  The rest still needs sorting out, so no rest for this very weary soul.





No comments:

Post a Comment