prim

prim

prim

prim

Saturday, April 6, 2019

Spring, the Most Stressful Time of the Year

I look forward to Spring every year, just looking for the green to start appearing amidst all the brown and sunshine and warm air--it should be the best season hands down, but it seems to just be a time of stress instead.  It seems everyone I know is going through some difficulty, and of course, doing taxes just about does me in every time.  At least the birds are still singing and oh, it is so good to toss the winter coat!

I have been so busy trying to do projects and still get all the every day work done too--that, plus it is time to walk again every day now that the ice is gone.  I could use an extra 24 hours every day!

Here are a few "white, but still primitive" wares that I have done.


I also bought photo transfer medium years ago to transfer photos directly to wood, but never took the time to actually try it until this week.  I really like the results--a whole new way to ruin antiques, I am sure some will say!





2 comments:

  1. It is a stressful time, isn’t it? I am still plugging away at my taxes (EEEK!) and it’s been such a brutally long winter, I think that there’s more than a few of us going stir crazy. We have lost a great deal of snow the past few weeks and were enjoying some much milder temps, but they are calling for another major winter storm here mid-week. It just might put me over the edge. Love your whites Elaine...and had to laugh at the “new way to ruin antiques”.... ;-). Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is January 94th, isn't it? I'm seeing a few green things out and about, so getting more hopeful!

    ReplyDelete