prim

prim

prim

prim

Monday, April 15, 2019

The Magic Bunnies Book is Published

My husband wrote a children's book and my daughter illustrated it.  I got the less thrilling editing and marketing job, but we self published the book and it is at last for sale on Amazon and Book Baby and Barnes and Noble.  Of course, I have no idea how anyone is ever going to see it.  I am considering a facebook ad, but have never had much luck on that platform.  I have over 1800 "friends" and still feel pretty much invisible.  Anyway, here are a few drawings from the book.  My daughter Anna is a rather talented illustrator as far as I am concerned.




Check us out on Bookbaby.com or Amazon--you need to type in my husband's name as the author, James Schlichtmann, not sure why the title doesn't work, but currently it doesn't.

1 comment:

  1. Rats! I was just looking for a children’s book as part of a baby shower gift. Wish I had known this last week. Looks like a sweet little book. I love the illustrations. I have always wanted to do a children’s book...but the thought of the publishing/marketing stuff makes me think “ummm, maybe not....” ;-). Good luck to your hubby, daughter and you on this new venture! ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete