prim

prim

prim

prim

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Winter Cleaning




I just took down the tree and packed away the Santas and cleaned (feeling like Phyllis Diller "You clean and then just have to do it again six months later") as though it was spring cleaning day and rearranged some things. I haven't taken a minute to check out some favorite blogs, but did yesterday. Nancy at the Rug Cottage has a new post with her shop all pretty and new looking, can hardly wait to see it in person. Deppenhomestead1862 is so inspiring, her house is just beautiful, got me inspired to change things around in my own house. I also checked out a picturetrail (check the comment section before this for the address)--oh my, her murals are just what I've always dreamed of for my house. Of course all the blogs on my favorites are right nearby in Iowa, they always have beautiful photos and interesting things to say. Nancy's Rug Cottage blog has a long list of great blogs, I just go to her blog and click on her links to see what is new, I just love seeing all the pretty houses and all the different ideas for antiques and art! While I'm not whiling away my time looking at the blogs, I am finishing up some ideas of my own, here are a few things for ebay.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Elaine
    Thank you for the wonderful/kind compliment & seriously coming from you, it means so much!
    You are so creative & make nothing into beauty!
    I checked out the picture trail by Vicki, wow, thanks for sharing, the Mural are beautiful, very pretty home!
    Really like the pantry goods, brooms & tin!
    enjoy your day
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the eye candy posted here and love your style..I am a new follower..where can I find you on ebay?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for the delay, I ignored my blog this week while painting and watching the Ghost Whisperer marathon! I am under user name 6stringbluesman and shop name Catspaw Primitives and Music. Just let me know if you can't find it! Thanks
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete