prim

prim

prim

prim

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Surprises on the way

I'm in Clarinda for the month of June, spent the "holiday" weekend climbing up ladders and taking down dusty curtains to wash, scrubbing floors, and other backbreaking tasks. Just got my internet hooked up and had to watch while cable man tracked mud all over freshly scrubbed floors and tried not to cry. Anyway, I had to leave my ebay stuff in Iowa City, so ended everything in the store and am going to list everything I was saving up here for my Christmas shows (may stop doing them and open a real store, one never knows....). Anyway, be on the look out for all the new listings, CUTE CUTE prims and Christmas goods, lots of stoneware bowls and white ironstone pitchers, you are going to love them!

1 comment:

  1. Oooooo....Can't wait! I'll be watching! Enjoy your awayness! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete