prim

prim

prim

prim

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Back to Clarinda

We drove to Clarinda this weekend to put a car in storage; we also took an old post office cupboard out of the garage and up to the house for my Christmas open house. It's been gathering dust for years, and took forever to clean, there are 100 cubbies in it! It is also so tall, I had to have a ladder to get to the top cubbies. I'll have photos after Thanksgiving when I will be setting up the show. We stopped in Valley Junction in Des Moines and visited my favorite shops, the blues are in Something Old Something Else in the old train depot--Shirlee has wonderful finds, she loves blue as much as I do and she practically gives things away, her prices are so low. On the other end of the price spectrum is Elinor's Wood'n Wares, I usually can't afford much, but oh, does she carry the best of the best, as you can see from the photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment