Baking Day

Baking Day

More Blues

More Blues

Old Mortars

Old Mortars

Spring is here at last!

Spring is here at last!

I think this is old paint...

I think this is old paint...
a very unusual color combo, but it is pretty

tiny little mashers

tiny little mashers

a very pretty old chopping board and spoon

a very pretty old chopping board and spoon

I love the script on this old cheese strainer

I love the script on this old cheese strainer

Late 1800s tin cups with their original paint

Late 1800s tin cups with their original paint

Littlest Wedding Ring Bowl

Littlest Wedding Ring Bowl

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Some Brights to Mix in with the Drabs

I think I'll get all the earlies and naturals in the shop today, then lots of bright spring prims on Sunday. Here is a sneak peek of yellow and robins eggs, LOTS more to come in cornflower blue and robins egg--bread boards, butter molds, rolling pins, mashers and I'm even white washing some round tin graters, the antique purists are going to have to have the paramedics on speed dial!



No comments:

Post a Comment