prim

prim

prim

prim

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Travel Photos

These are a few pictures I took on a day we drove through Missouri. This is how good we are at planning. Friday, I said I wanted to go to Omaha. James said he didn't want to go, was going to paint the back porch. I decided to stay home and rest. Saturday, I take Saeri and Suzuka to the Big Band breakfast, come home, James says let's go to Omaha after all. We get in the car, drive half way there and say "We really don't want to deal with Omaha traffic" and turned south instead of north and drove almost to Kansas City before we stopped, lots of little antique shops to see, car full of goods that will get added to the giant bread board extravaganza in the basement. Oh, if you love roller coasters, I suggest a drive on Missouri back roads, up you go and down you go and hope a cow isn't sitting over the next hill that you can't see the other side of until you get to the top. It was fun!











No comments:

Post a Comment