prim

prim

prim

prim

Monday, September 24, 2012

My Blue Heaven

I found this rather amazing spice tin set, the tins look like little tea canisters and the spice names are embossed on the lids. Trust me, they used to be painted a not good brown and are now gorgeous in blue and white. They were so pretty, I did up a set of sugar and coffee tins to match.

We went to Muscatine on a lark Saturday and so glad I did. Manley's Antiques, one of the nicest shops in the area is closing as the owners are retiring and just sold their building. Really sad to see it go, their shop is so beautiful, they have all this old gingerbread molding and posts as displays, beautiful old doors and windows and shutters put together to make walls, then all the great antiques. I was able to get a few things, love the old tin pieces.




No comments:

Post a Comment