prim

prim

prim

prim

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Riding Out Election Day

Voting is done and I am worn out, hoping that last robocall a few minutes ago is really the last one!

I have been busy busy getting trees and all sorts of things done, as you see.

These are old trucks from husband's shopping excursion this weekend, I love to use these all over at Christmas, I put little trees in the back as though they are making deliveries.

We went to Gatherings on Saturday, always a treat. If you live anywhere near Anamosa, GO! I am telling you, photos just don't do the shop justice, it is an in person antique and primitive utopia. I think that is why I got so much done after, so inspiring always. We also stopped to see Nancy at the Rug Cottage, which is a country Christmas wonderland these days--trust me, you'll leave with several sacks of merchandise, you will want everything in both stores.





No comments:

Post a Comment