prim

prim

prim

prim

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Mr. Saltzman Has Entered the Building

Well, just when things are crazy enough, I decide I need even more to do and we have added a rambunctious puppy to the family. Mr. Pepper Saltzman is his name, he is a mix of mini Australian shepherd and a toy poodle, so he is a tiny thing. This does not stop him from herding us and our rabbit Cookie, he is pretty funny. Anna has major allergies to pet fur, but his poodle half makes him hypo-allergenic and very smart, they say. In the meantime, it is like having a new baby, I was up all night last night when he was sick right before we all went to bed, felt like I was back hovering over the girls cribs to make sure they were breathing! He is fine, of course, but I lost sleep anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment