prim

prim

prim

prim

Thursday, September 8, 2016

Refreshing the Interior of the Clarinda House

The endless work goes on trying to finish all the projects in the Clarinda house so it can finally go up for sale.  I painted the parlor (blue of course) and the kitchen this weekend.  Earlier, we painted the entry and upstairs hallway and the big room upstairs that we had used as a living room, but are staging it as a bedroom--originally this was a bedroom with a nursery nook, I will do photos when it is clean!  Here is the kitchen, though, ready for sale!


We put in the big window, the cupboards are cherry--I love the double oven and center aisle cooktop.


The one thing I am really sad about leaving behind are the light fixtures--these are so pretty~!  I am also going to miss the tin ceiling and my bunny wallpaper.



No comments:

Post a Comment