prim

prim

prim

prim

Saturday, September 30, 2017

Remodeling Memories

I got a blast from the past in Facebook memories today and decided to share.  It was back when we were tearing out the old kitchen, I had forgotten how ugly it was.  Since my house is currently a horrifying mess as I get ready to do show in Clarinda next week, it was nice to see a photo of when it was clean.

Here is the sink that was there when I moved in, weirdly off center from the window and uuuuugggglllyyy.


We went to a salvage yard and found this old lady, much in need of a clean up and something to set it on.



We scoured the state looking for a base for the sink, thinking there was no hope, until we checked our own attic and the perfect base was there!





Currently that pretty sink is covered with dirty antiques in need of a bath, so I'd better go get washing.

No comments:

Post a Comment