prim

prim

prim

prim

Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Christmas Show Next Week

I'm pretty sure I'm going to regret this, but off next week to Clarinda for another shot at having a sale at my home.  Hours are Thursday Nov. 30, 10 am - 7 pm, Friday, Dec. 1, 10 am - 5 pm, and Saturday Dec. 2, 10 am - 2 pm.

I have mountains of very cute and inexpensive ornaments, wreaths in all sizes and styles, garlands, greenery, candles.....lots of good stuff.

I will have bunches of primitive antiques, not sure what I'm bringing yet, but sure it will be a good selection.

Crossing fingers and toes for actual customers this time!

2 comments:

  1. Wish you were closer to Chicago - I'd be there in a heart beat ;)
    Blessings, Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someday, I might do one in Iowa City, a little 2 hour jaunt from Chicago!

    ReplyDelete