prim

prim

prim

prim

Wednesday, April 18, 2018

What is With the Damn Ironstone Pitchers?

I've had several good news things come my way today, only to be side swiped with another debacle about an ironstone pitcher.  I sold a truly beautiful pitcher with a tin repair that I honestly wanted to keep for myself.  Some know-it-all jerk kept emailing me that it is a syrup pitcher missing its lid, not a repair.  I ignored them, because syrup pitchers cost at least $200, so even it that is true, I am selling the pitcher at a very good price.  I sell it, they ask to return because it is a syrup pitcher.  I KNOW they have to have something to do with the know-it-all jerk.  The person who bought it had to know this all ahead of time, my photos are excellent.  Oh, I could scream with frustration!

Well, it is just going to be mine now and in the meantime, I hope the ironstone gods get over their hissy fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment