prim

prim

prim

prim

Thursday, September 20, 2018

Now Moving On to Christmas

I have been putting Christmas things together for weeks, but each thing needed one last finishing touch and I kept procrastinating.  I spent quite a bit of time working on them yesterday and today was photo day.   There is so much more to come--I have so many bottle brush trees covering every surface in the dining room--having a craft room now is not helping me at all.  There has been some wonderful sale every weekend lately and I can hardly get the craft room door open, as I just keep piling up the projects.   I got a bad bout of insomnia going on lately, so I guess it is good to have so much to do, keeps my mind off freaking out that I am not sleeping.  Well, at least sometimes.









No comments:

Post a Comment