prim

prim

prim

prim

Sunday, November 18, 2018

House is Still a Mess and Now They are Returning Things

I am still working away trying to get one million things finished for the shop, vacillating between being all hopeful that sales will pick up and being depressed and sure that I am wasting my time.  Sore throat is gone, but I am SOOOO tired.  As I pick myself up and dust myself off, a little insult has been added to injury--I had to process a return for a completely adorable little tin cup with a tree in it.  Here is the reason:  this cup, which I titled "Tiny Tin Cup with Tree" and described as "this is very small, only 1-1/2" diameter" is being returned because "it is much smaller that I thought it would be--your photo and description were deceptive".   I am calling them very bad names in my head, would love to do it out loud.  I now take a break to listen to Shake it Off...

Here are a few things done (the photo table is full of new items that I will try to get to tomorrow)






No comments:

Post a Comment