prim

prim

prim

prim

Tuesday, October 15, 2019

I Had Low Expectations, and I Was Still Disappointed

No surprise, Clarinda show still only 25 customers.  I did newspaper ads, 250 flyers mailed, facebook ad--reaction was "meh."  Here are some photos:






The faithful 25 seemed really happy with the show,  and also excited that I would be back for a Christmas sale, so I will.  I am contemplating trying one here in Iowa City, where the biggest problem is that there is no parking on my street and all customers would have to walk a couple of blocks to get to my house.  I will have to ponder.
 Also, what is the deal with the weird spam comments that I get on my posts?  I keep having to remove them.  News to the spammers--I have about 5 readers, your time is wasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment