prim

prim

prim

prim

Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Winter Blahs

It has been a typical January, trudging through the gloomy days, dealing with ice and snow, falling on ice and snow-- oh, does it hurt to sit down!  I have been trying to keep my mind busy with creating, which has kind of worked, but I really need a dose of sunshine.

I did go on a quest to find German kitchen toys and ended up ordering some from actual Germany (still awaiting that shipment).  I found a few things from my Iowa dealers at the frozen in the ice show in Anamosa last week, so glad it was worth venturing out into the arctic.


I have also been wrapping things in blue paint and feedsacks and calico--fabric scraps are everywhere!



1 comment:

  1. I'm counting the days until winter leaves us too....and trying to keep busy crafting and quilting. Took a walk with my grandsons in the woods on Sunday...nice to be outside and feel the sun on my face, even if it was only 25 degrees. Love all your blues.

    ReplyDelete