prim

prim

prim

prim

Wednesday, June 15, 2022

No One Saw That Camel Coming

 So, I am using my phone to look up my blog, first time, I always use a computer for this.  So, anyway, I just start with Catspaw Primitives and find a bunch of entries in the search results.  One was one of my blog posts from 2012, I think.  Someone had posted that alone on a new blog, no followers, some spam comments, no other content.  How weird is that?  Also, someone made a Pinterest board from my photos--so flattered!

It is 93 degrees with a light breeze here in Iowa today.  I mowed the back yard, which wasn't too terrible. I also took a bazillion photos of the bazillion things I've been creating--I think it was more exhausting than the mowing.  I am back to the problem that I have found too many antiques lately and all my storage cupboards are about to burst.  The usual summer slowdown in sales has arrived.  Anyway, hoping it is just the usual.  I've had to stop listening to the prophets of doom, and aren't there a lot of them?  There was a story a couple months ago about two people trampled to death here in our country by a camel escaped from a petting zoo.  I got to thinking that of all the ways those people might have worried about preparing for their demise, I would bet that being trampled by a camel never came up once.  Thus, realizing you can't predict the future and can only somewhat prepare for what's ahead.  I do hope it is not a camel.





No comments:

Post a Comment