prim

prim

prim

prim

Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Teal Blue and New Photographs

 I wasn't happy with my teal milk paint photographs, so I did them over, much better!  I love the color so much, I painted one million more things with it and now I have to order more paint.






I was patting myself on the back for finally getting some Independence Day goods done early....then I realized it is only 2 weeks away, so I am actually very late.  I may start doing fall now, as it crazily seems to sell in July and August better than in October.











2 comments:

  1. Fun Americana...but what I adore is that little stitched piece on the wooden ware (needlecase?) next to the white bucket in your lower header picture. Looked in your store but could not find it. ☹️ ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haven't been to my blog for a while. The wood box with the cross stitch is in my eBay store. I guess I can't add a photo here, so I will put it on the side bar photographs.

      Delete