prim

prim

prim

prim

Monday, November 6, 2023

Did There Used to be More Time in a Day?

 I feel like all I do is work lately, no fun to be had and wondering where all the time went.  I used to have time to take walks, get both the girls to school and work, cook and clean, do an elaborate sale in Clarinda and still keep the eBay store going.  Now, I get up, just Grace to drop off at the University, sit down and start listing, photographing and shipping, next thing I know, it is 10 pm.  Dishes not done, laundry piled up, dog needs a bath, mountains of antiques not painted.  Shouldn't be sitting doing this either, but need to complain.  Why can't I get anything done???  Well, more on that later.  I really just want to post these photos for me to look at in the future.  Some of the finished Christmas--my entire creative process has consisted of "I should tie something on that" and "I should put a tree in that"















2 comments:

  1. I know exactly your angst. I no longer work...yet when I did I got 10x more accomplished at home than I do now. And somehow my anxiety and unrest was less. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't say that I have figured it out yet. I sure would like a clean house, but then again, maybe just need to accept the chaos for now and stop trying to fight it.

    ReplyDelete