prim

prim

prim

prim

Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Sarcasm, My Friend

 I continue my imaginary argument...

She writes again.

I send a new missive.

Thank God you have returned!  Hurry we only have a moment before she returns.  Help us PLEASE!  She has us trapped in her factory of paint and fabric nonsense.  She refuses to get educated and keeps muttering about us being mass produced and factory made.  It is so demeaning.  We are old, and nothing old should ever be changed.  We love being like all the other bowls, we don't want to become bowls of color. We don't want to be unique, help us, help us! NO!  She is mixing the milk paint!  I fear it is too late for us, but perhaps you can save the others.  Call the antique police, we beg you.  Have her sent to an internment camp and force her to learn the errors of her ways. Farewell....oh noooooo, I am going to be blue....


The Bowls


At least I think I'm funny.

1 comment:

  1. LMBO... (Just read your previous post as well.) No...you're not funny - you're hilarious. I hope she writes more....I'm enjoying this way too much. ~Robin~ (Haters gotta hate you know... ;-) )

    ReplyDelete