prim

prim

prim

prim

Sunday, February 7, 2010

I have traveled around the country checking out antique stores (even know where the good shops are in China and Italy!), but there is just no place like home. Iowa has the best antique stores any where. I discovered a "new" shop for me, Simply Iowa in Fairfax yesterday, actually been open a long long time, and why didn't I know that, I ask myself. I had a great time, the shop is one of those eclectic gems, every display a work of art in itself, and primitives so dear to my heart, I filled up the car. I got a photo of some of the breadboards and pantrywares that I found. I hope to start remembering to take my camera as I drive across the state and share all my favorite shops.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Elaine,
    I'm new to your blog, but have been looking at the items you create on ebay for some time now. I am always so impressed with not only the things you create, but also your presentation. I have started at the beginning of your blog, and saw where you know of some good shops in China. I am headed there soon and was wondering if you could share them with me? Looking forward to reading through your posts. Thanks for the help, and the inspiration. - Michael

    ReplyDelete