prim

prim

prim

prim

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Is It Fall Yet?



Well, I'm pretending it is, fall projects all around this big mess of a house! Never fear, children are well fed, and Lord knows, I certainly am. As a matter of fact, we are making quiche Lorraine tomorrow, here is an easy recipe:


Prebake a deep dish frozen pie shell, fill with 2 cups shredded swiss cheese, crumble cooked bacon (about 6 slices) over and we always add fresh asparagus tips and a small diced onion (really small, like boiler onion size). Whip up 3 eggs, 1 cup cream, 1 tsp salt, sprinkle of pepper and a sprinkle of nutmeg. Pour over cheese and bacon, bake at 400 for about 45 minutes until a knife comes clean out of the center. I never like anyone else's quiche, this is my favorite!


These are a few of my latest listings, always under 6stringbluesman on ebay.

No comments:

Post a Comment