prim

prim

prim

prim

Friday, September 10, 2010

Bad Juju


It has been one of those days that my sister has always referred to as "you got bad juju today". Little irritations like burning the English muffins and spilling coffee all over the microwave, followed by escaped pet rabbit who scratches me really badly when I catch him (never believe the myth of the gentle rabbit), followed by searching the house for my daughters purse, only to have her finally admit she left it at the mall 3 days ago, so now I get to waste an hour driving out there to get it from lost and found. I just may take a few moments to look up rabbit stew recipes before I go.....

I get to go on vacation soon, all sorts of craziness until then, we are driving across the plains and over the Rockies to visit my birthplace, Placerville Ca and a visit to LA to see one of my many sisters. This photo is how I feel my vacation will be at this point!

No comments:

Post a Comment