prim

prim

prim

prim

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Vacation All I Ever Wanted



I was going to accomplish so much this week, but the gods had other plans for me. Saturday I was going to finish listing everything I had ready to sell, and good old Mediacom and their million dollar internet service goes down for the 100th time this month. I get a little done Sunday, but don't feel too good. By Monday, I have the worst flu ever, have to have my husband stay home to take care of the kids, it was awful. 24 hours later, I am human again, and by afternoon able to get all my ebay things shipped, but it was a struggle. This morning, I find one of the packages back on my doorstep, the postal worker didn't put the postage label on!@%#*! Calgon, take me away! We are out of here this weekend, as long as we are all well for Disneyland, I'm good. Here is me and my babies a few years back. Now, I can ride the scariest roller coaster with no problem, but I tell you, this Dumbo ride freaks me out every time. It's about as funny as no one else in the family but me being able to ride the teacups, they all get queasy from the spinning. Dumbo way up in the air and that crazy mouse yelling, ......

1 comment:

  1. Hey Elaine, Just found your blog and love it! I am struggling trying to get mine going! Any suggestions? Check out my website at www.farmersdotter.com and you can get to my blog that way, if you are interested! Hope to hear from you!
    Brenda (Davison) Weed--the Farmer's Dotter

    ReplyDelete