prim

prim

prim

prim

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Digging Out of the Igloo



What a storm! For once, the crazy storm hype wasn't too much hype, we haven't had so much snow in one storm since I was a newlywed (too many years ago to count...). It took us all day to clear a path to the cars and out the driveway. To make matters worse, when I got done clearing off the back deck, I saw this huge ice waterfall stuck to the side of my house! The outdoor faucet had frozen itself and somehow the valve opened just enough to do a continuous drip of water for who knows how long. Thank goodness nothing broke and flooded inside.

When I stopped complaining about how much I hurt from shoveling, I finished up some projects, got the dark apple green and robins egg prims painted, gathered up what needs to be painted black, hopefully tomorrow, and wrapped up these prim originals. I really love the sugar sack rolling pin at the top of the page, now have to see what else I can do with old sacks like these!

No comments:

Post a Comment