prim

prim

prim

prim

Sunday, March 20, 2011

A Day at the UNIdome


About a million years ago, my friend Anne and I loaded up the truck and drove to Cedar Falls to a giant craft show at the UNIdome to sell our wares, so long ago, I could carry big boxes of crafts without my knees creaking). This weekend, I made my first trip back there since, to be a shopper at a giant antique show. At first, I was a bit disappointed, booth after booth of stoneware crocks and shockingly expensive china, halfway through, I started finding some wood, thank goodness, then really happy to find Polly Anns from Mt Vernon (I know why she was having a good show, great prices, great merchandise, I'm sure the shoppers were like me, "Oh thank goodness pretty things that don't cost $500 per item!", plus she had a whisk broom and wood bowl, exactly what I wanted), then at the very end we found Colleen Frese, and oh, did she have the primitives we all need! Wait until the sun comes out here and I get my photos done, you are going to love them. In the meantime, these little bread boards are going in the store tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment