prim

prim

prim

prim

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Recovering from Taxes


This is the first time I've ever sent my taxes off to a preparer instead of using the turbo tax, I swear, it is more work to organize it for someone else, but the tax laws are getting so out of hand, I can't trust myself to know all the rules anymore. You wouldn't think a tiny business like mine would be so complicated!

I am slowly getting my work done, I have a special bread board to do today for a customer who has been very patient with me, lots of tins to cover and definitely need to break out the yellow and green paint again, it really brightens the place up, and apparently everyone is SO ready for spring and some sunshine.

I just finished these lovely feedsack pillows, have some more in the works that I will be able to do at a lower price, the graphics on these were so wonderful, I paid extra. Polly, I got the chicken sack at your store, doesn't it look great?

No comments:

Post a Comment