Baking Day

Baking Day

More Blues

More Blues

Old Mortars

Old Mortars

Spring is here at last!

Spring is here at last!

I think this is old paint...

I think this is old paint...
a very unusual color combo, but it is pretty

tiny little mashers

tiny little mashers

a very pretty old chopping board and spoon

a very pretty old chopping board and spoon

I love the script on this old cheese strainer

I love the script on this old cheese strainer

Late 1800s tin cups with their original paint

Late 1800s tin cups with their original paint

Littlest Wedding Ring Bowl

Littlest Wedding Ring Bowl

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Hopping Down The Bunny Trail

I have been rolling in Easter eggs this week, literally, the darn things pop right out of my hands when I'm painting them and I've spent too much time crawling around trying to catch them. These are the first done, the robins eggs, Easter and browns coming soon...

1 comment:

  1. Elaine~ beautiful spring offerings so bright & cheery~ wonderful work~
    smiles
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete