prim

prim

prim

prim

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Collector's Eye and Prims, Oh My!

Well, I took my sparsely furnished checkbook to the Collector's Eye Antique Show in Cedar Rapids today, and again, had to borrow from the Bank of Husband, good thing my credit is good there...

Well, the show was amazing, as it always is, here are a few ready to sell things, plus I just finished more blue and whites. I am afraid most is in the arm and a leg price category, but it sure is the good stuff. The blue apple tray will be one million dollars (not really, but at $400, it is up there--the original blue milk paint is soooooo gorgeous, and it is quite large, don't mind a bit if it stays at my house!). The Painted Pony had an open house today too, oh, everything was so Simple Life wonderful, can't wait to go back with actual buying power.




No comments:

Post a Comment