prim

prim

prim

prim

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter

Easter services were lovely (late ones, I don't think I've ever managed the sunrise service), always so moved by the Easter story, especially Mary being the first to see him.

I had to reprint this photo from Pinterest, iris always remind me of my mother, she and grandma grew the most beautiful iris--every Memorial Day, we would go out in the garden and cut iris and put them in old Mason Jars and take them to all the family cemeteries, it really was a wonderful time of remembrance.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Easter! Iris has always been a favorite flower of mine,thanks for sharing the beautiful pic and the memory.Hugs,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, Elaine~ We had a wonderful Easter~ fun with the kids~ Glad to here your went great~
    smiles
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete