prim

prim

prim

prim

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Basic Black


I used up the last of my black milk paint--time to order more! Here is what I got done...



I was lucky to get to go to Anamosa for a Gatherings fix, found some great dough bowls and the primmest gourd eggs, plus a new Simple Life. My husband bought cast iron urns for my porch at the Wren and Friends--so pretty. The cute little angel came from Alice's Wonderland in Mt. Vernon. Her shop is looking its best ever, she has these wonderful cubby shelves filled with wonderful surprises like paper straws and scrapbooking fun things, not to mention interesting little antiques like apothecary bottles and spools and old bibles--we had a great time, can't wait for July 4th and all the shows!

Here are my urns and angel and another photo of the downright lush flowers all this rain is bringing.

1 comment: