prim

prim

prim

prim

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Hackers, I Hate Them, They're No Damn Good

I have been disconnected from the web world all week, despite having virus protection and not opening suspicious emails, some bastard got hold of my computer and not even spyhunter could get it back. I finally had to disconnect and buy a new computer, and I am not the least bit happy about it. Geez, if they would just use their brains for good instead of evil, the world might not be such a mess.

I had a good Christmas, and didn't think I was ready to put down the jingle bells, but baby chicks and bunnies are dancing in my mind after all and as the snow flies, I'm starting to think garden goods. I've put away the red and green and am opening up the robins egg blues and pale yellows. We'll see how it all turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment