prim

prim

prim

prim

Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Take a Breath, and Get Covid!

 After the months and months of emptying that house, I started to try to work on my shop.  BAM! I get Covid.  Well, crap.  Thank goodness they let us have medication this time around.  Unfortunately, many are getting it and having doctors tell them it is just like a cold, so go home, rest, drink fluids, no medicine needed.  My brother and sister in law are VERY sick because they had one such doctor.  We all got sick at the same time, I had a couple bad days, but pretty much cured except for the very irritating cough.  They are still having high fevers and terrible head aches.  Back in the old days, my husband could have prescribed medicine for them, but all the new "government bureaucrats control the doctors" bull shit, he can't prescribe for any family member.  It is ridiculous. All I get to do is pray for their recovery and hope some of the over the counter stuff will work.

On my worst sick day, I had the misfortune to encounter the most evil, vile, bitter, evil, did I say evil? human being that has ever walked this earth.  All because he thinks he will buy the motorcycles and that no one else has any right to them, including us, the people that own them.  He has been hounding me to sell them, told him I was sick, he told me he hoped I would die.  I just said FUCK YOU.  It got worse, called me a whore, guaranteed that he would get the bikes no matter what.  I don't think so Beelzebub. I hope my run of bad surprises is done for the year at least.  I do need to add that every biker guy that came to the house to buy something has been very decent and kind, they all helped me identify parts and told me how to find serial numbers and figure out what year things were made.   The psycho is definitely an outlier.


Since I hate doing nothing, I have been painting a lot and making fall things between coughing fits, so I guess that is one bright note.








1 comment:

  1. So very sorry about the COVID...and the arsehole. Yikes, he sounds like a psycho...please be on extra guard. Your new creations are wonderful - as always! Heal fast - and hope your brother and SIL do as well. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete