prim

prim

prim

prim

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Plugging Away




The new appliances have arrived, along with an unexpected tax bill. I feel so Roseanne RoseannaDanna, if it's not one thing it's another...

I'm throwing myself into ebay work, should have many fine things listed over the next few days, still have special orders to do and trying not to look at the new robins egg blue paint I just found, because I can hardly wait to see how it looks on a bowl. I found these 2 tall tin pails in Walnut, one with a lid, one without, very cute all Christmassed up. The old school slates turned out so good with their new milk paint.

2 comments:

  1. Everything just looks beautiful!
    Just really liking the milk red & bayberry!
    You should stop over on my blog, I have a picture of some of the bowls, mashers, spoons,& Crocks which you made up! They are just beautiful!
    So many bills & taxes do they ever end>>yuk!
    enjoy your evening,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your fun primitives and your "Snowlady" is adorable!

    Happy Thanksgiving, Carolyn :)

    ReplyDelete