prim

prim

prim

prim

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A Day at the Barn and a Weekend in Clarinda



The whirlwind continues.... Last week, we supposedly went to help decorate at Barntiques, but we weren't much help. Shopping turned out to be the real reason we stayed around, I found so many great prims, at the always reasonable Barntiques price. I got a bunch of mashers to paint, a gorgeous early dough bowl, cute tins and crocks, it is all going to turn out great.

The weekend was supposed to be spent in Clarinda raking leaves. Well, that didn't turn out either, so many leaves still on the trees, it seemed silly to even bother. So, of course, we went shopping. This time, we stopped in Walnut, I filled the car with rolling pins and tins and bowls, the only thing I couldn't find was bread boards. Lots of open houses around the area coming up, maybe a few will show up.

The photos are a little of my Coffee Christmas collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment